Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recent Dryer Vent Wizard Testimonials

"I just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with the dryer vent cleaning that was performed by Jamie. He was very thorough & neat. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. It is also a plus that my laundry is dry in 1/2 the time!" (New York)

"I just wanted wanted to let you know that I used the dryer on Saturday, and it works 100% better. Thank you for your hard work, effort and honesty." (Florida)

"The best service we´ve ever had!!!!!" (Arizona)

"I have already told two friends about Doug and Dryer Vent Wizard." (Virginia)

"The house is less dusty!" (Ohio)

"The technician was knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything before he did the work." (Massachusetts)

"Very good work, I also liked how friendly the service tech was." (New Hampshire)

"You did awesome work. I will definitely refer my friends." (California)

2 comments:

  1. The absolute best service anyone could ask for! Robin was very informative . I felt like I was dealing with a good friend. Technician was right on time. He did a great job. I would recommend this company highly. 5 star job. Thank you Robin and Staff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dryer service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/dryer-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Dryer Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for dryer service in Dubai.
    1633150646057-8

    ReplyDelete